Sunday, February 1, 2015

SEVENTH ANNUAL MISTA COUTURE CHARITY STYLE CONTEST CONTESTANTS ONLINE POLL





This poll includes all of the contestants competing for a spot in the Seventh Annual Mista Couture Charity Style Contest slated for August 16, 2015 in ATLANTA. This is the preliminary round and voters will have until MARCH 15 to choose which contestant (s) they want to see in the finals. 

Only 75 percent of the contestants will advance to the semi final round  that will begin MARCH 16  until  MAY 31 and the TOP SIX will advance to the finals round on JUNE 1 where each finalist will compete for one of the titles, ONLINE POLL WINNER that will be revealed on the day of the show.

VOTERS MUST HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO VOTE AND YOU CAN VOTE FOR ONE PERSON PER VOTE IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW. YOU CAN ALSO VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE. 

MULTIPLE NAMES IN THE COMMENT BOX WILL NOT COUNT.

BELOW ARE THE CONTESTANTS LISTED ALPHABETICALLY.  (NOTE:CONTESTANTS MAY BE ADDED THE FIRST WEEK OF FEB 2 FOR WE EXTENDED THE DEADLINE TO FEB 2)

UPDATE (2/26): WE HAVE EXTENDED THE DEADLINE FOR CONTESTANTS TO MARCH 1 ALSO THE VOTING LIMIT HAS BEEN EXCEEDED SO IF YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR YOUR CHOICE 
EMAIL TO MAAT.ATKINS@GMAIL.COM
THE RULES ARE STILL THE SAME...ONE MAN, ONE VOTE PER EMAIL.




1. Justin Bailey , Augusta, Ga. (REMOVED FROM COMPETITION)

 





2.Justin M Boyd Charlotte, NC

 "I pride myself in strengthening the values of my family, for a man's word is only as good as the foundation it stands upon.  My goal in life is to minister to the world through film, and to television. I believe to whom much is given much is required. I consider myself to be a proficient strategist in business, marketing, and promotion. I believe in value building, and brand management. I use fashion as a way to show the world my creativity, organization, and ability to be confident in my attire.  A man makes the clothes, never the clothes make the man. It takes a creative man with style, and ambition to put together ones less fortunates, while one can have all the labels in the catalog and can't make it work. Justin makes it work because God is my foundation."




3.Brandon Cardale, Chicago, Ill (RESIGNED FROM COMPETITION)










4. Laurence Dell, Silver Spring, Md

 "I'm an aspiring to be a model (Print, commercial, Fashion and promotional modeling etc). I'm a Recruiting Manager for a Government Contracting Company In Bethesda, MD; who is passionate about helping people find a job or the next step in their career. I enjoy being in front the camera and entertainment."



5.Justin Dukes, Chicago, Ill.

 "I am here to satisfy a growing interest I have had in the modeling industry. I've had family and friends alike nudging me for the past couple of years in this direction and I am finally exploring what possibilities lie in this genre. Being an athlete for many years has instilled in me a priority of personal fitness and self confidence which are identical traits of a model. My goal is to meet and interact with as many industry professionals on all levels to build my portfolio and let my experiences take me where they are going to take me."





6.Walter Dukes, Chicago, Ill (RESIGNED FROM COMPETITION)



7.Keith EngleHardt, Hemet, Calif (RESIGNED FROM COMPETITION)





8.Andrew Ghent, Atlanta, Ga. (IRESIGNED FROM COMPETITION





9.Edward Harris Baltimore, Md. (REMOVED FROM COMPETITION)






10.Jabbar Hicks, Stone Mountain, Ga,

 "I am a Marine Corps veteran, interested in fitness and living life to the fullest."




11.Anthony Johnson, III, Swansea, Ill. (REMOVED FROM CONTEST)


12. King, Tampa, Fla. (RESIGNED FROM CONTEST)





                                        


13.Jamal Knight, Atlanta,, Ga.


"I am an aspiring model residing in Atlanta. I have been freelance modeling for a short while. I am currently creating portfolio that captures my versatility as a model. My mission as a model is to showcase different styles, and go above and beyond. I am also interested in acting as well. I have attached some recent photos along with this message."







14.Adam Lott, Plant City, Fla. (REMOVED FROM COMPETITION) 







15.Kevin McCambry, Kansas City, Mo. (RESIGNED FROM CONTEST)



16.Charles McGuirk, New Smyna Beach, Fla. (REMOVED FROM COMPETITION)





17.Tori Mitchell, Cleveland, Oh.


"I have modeled in the past and had to set it aside for job and family, and now that my true inspirations are getting a little older I want to get back into the business. As I look at models today, I feel that we have lost something: the true adult male of the past is gone and I want to bring that look and feel back, nothing but original and not made up or scripted.  As I have grown over the years, I have learned a lot from art and today’s media and the focus is on the 17 year olds whose parents have to carry the burden of the purchase while dads are forgotten. As a single father of 2 beautiful young ladies who I am sure will be models one day, I want to be the face of the true American male, bold, rugged, masculine and original. I need your vote; I hope I can get it."




18.Haile Michael Mruzek, New York, NY
(REMOVED FROM COMPETITION)



19.Justin Payne, Columbia, SC


" Im born and raised in LA California.  Im currently here in SC attending med school at USC School of Medicine. I have done print work for Elite Magazine in 2008 and 2009. I stopped modeling because of school. Currently seeking an opportunity to advance in the field and be seen as one of the best and work with the right people I can make this happen."






20.Sergio Sanders, East Oakland, Calif. (RESIGNED FROM COMPETITION)







21.Terrence Stokes, St. Louis, Mo.



"I work at a private airport and I'm currently a part time student studying criminal justice. My goal when I'm finished with school is to become a police officer however, I've always had bigger goals to become a model/actor but living in St.Louis makes that dream slightly complicated. I joined model mayhem in hopes of pursuing my passion and I saw your announcement. If I were to win the Mista Couture Contest, I would hope to meet some great people in the process as well as network and grow into the modeling/acting world."







ADD: 22. Quincy Johnson, St. Louis, Mo. (REMOVED FROM CONTEST)



I feel like to participate in the MrCouture contest would be a 
wonderful experience for me to show not only style and presentation
but also talent and skillI am an independent male model who loves to be in front of the camerabut instead of showing one abilitylove to show off my other talents in areas such as 
musicpoetry,& artNot to mentionI feel that this can be inspiration for young men behind me

                           
ADD: 23. Amos Hill, Mobile, Ala.(REMOVED FROM COMPETITION)




ADD: 24.Codario Worrell , Waldorf, Md.

Hello, my name is Cordario Worrell, Im 27 years old and I was originally born/raised in Petersburg, Va. I am a HBCU graduate of the Univ. of MD Eastern Shore where I majored in English (Telecommunications) and minored in Theater Arts. I love the arts; specifically singing, acting, and modeling. My life has consisited of me using those avenues to inspire, motivate, and bring joy to others. My ultimate goal in life is to be an example to less-priviledged children, showing and providing ways for them to dive into their own dreams! This competition will be used in contiuation of that example I want to establish in the earth and also to elevate my career to newer heights. Thank you for this opportunity and God bless! 




ADD:25. Nelson Thomas, Austin, Tx
.

My name is Nelson Thomas. I am 27 years old,and I live in Austin Texas. I just recently graduate from Texas State University with a degree in Communication . My current goal is to pursue my Acting/ model career. In the mean time, I bartend downtown, Austin, Tx.




ADD:26.Nathaniel Brackett, Hamden, Conn.

Hi my name is nate brackett. I just got out the military two years ago i did four years in the marines haven't been modeling for that long but i really enjoy it and i know i will make something of myself doing this I work hard on myself and the things i want in this life. what i want from this contest is just meeting new people and hopefully winning it I’m a competitor at heart but just being apart of this would be great. 




ADD:27.Robert Dobson, Washington, D.C.

I would be interested in the contest. I am a nice guy with a big smile, personality and build but I am a real dude too. I work out because being active and fit is the true secret to any contest. As a libra I feel I have a balance between confidence and originality. I know what being a man is about and feel good in my skin. I work hard everyday to keep myself motivated no matter what life brings and hope that I can inspire others to do the same. I focus on surrounding myself around positive people who are doing great things in the community to empower men and women around the world. I want to make a difference in a positive way. As a God fearing man I look to Jesus Christ as my savior to guide me through this world and share the good news. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of this contest. I am honored.





ADD:28.Roshun Wynne, San Diego, Calif. (REMOVED FROM CONTEST)
a.
29. ADD:KeVon Brooks, Jr. Atlanta, Ga. (REMOVED FROM CONTEST)







30.ADD:Lee "Wulfdamodel" Davis, Fort Worth, Tx. (RESIGNED FROM CONTEST)


31.ADD:Chris Smoot, Jr. Houston, Tx.
Hi my name is Chris Smoot Jr. Im a 23 year old military veteran and Fitness/Print Model. My goals are to expand my modeling for the would to see as well as my business in personal training. I look to get great exposure as well as connecting with new awesome people with a vision and goals like myself.





32.ADD:Eric Tidwell, Detroit, Mich. (REMOVED FROM COMPETITION)





33.ADD:Micah Peterson, Atlanta, Ga. (REMOVED FROM COMPETITION)






34. ADD: DeShaun Allen, Kansas City, Ks. 


I am  a local freelance model based out of Kansas City. I hope to gain enough success to make a difference in my community. I hope by entering in this contest it will allow me to gain exposure and build professional relationships.



35.ADD: Don Juan Moses, Portland, Me. (REMOVED FROM CONTEST) 


 I am one of Eight (children) and enjoy photography and a big people person.What I hope to get from this contest is a stepping stone to my goal and dreams to reach a magazine cover.So I can show the rest of my family for a kid in the projects to cope with losing my older brother at a young age anything is possible in this life with God leading you.



36.ADD:Calvin Meeks, Kansas City, Mo.  (REMOVED FROM CONTEST)




OK VOTERS, VOTE AWAY!!! EMAIL AT
MAAT.ATKINS@GMAIL.COM


2,004 comments:

  1. Charles McGuirk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to vote for Charles McGuirk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Organo Gold..My vote is for King!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am voting for Keith EngleHardt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote Andrew Ghent #8

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote Andrew Ghent #8

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for Charles McGuirk from New Smyrna Beach, FL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote for Laurence Dell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. MR. Charles McGuirk

    ReplyDelete
  10. 16 Charles McGuirk. A true man of style

    ReplyDelete
  11. I voting for number 8 Andrew Ghant

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote for Keith Engelhardt! :) Good luck Keith....

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg they all sooooooo handsome...but number 4 is my choice

    ReplyDelete
  16. #17 I don't know why y'all would pick anyone else

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck to all......I voting #4

    ReplyDelete
  18. #16 Charles McGuirk

    ReplyDelete
  19. #16. Charles Mcguirk, Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  20. #16 Charles McGuirk

    ReplyDelete
  21. I Vote for Keith Englehardt

    ReplyDelete
  22. I VOTE FOR CHARLES MCGUIRK

    ReplyDelete
  23. Charles McGuirk #16

    ReplyDelete
  24. Charles McGuirk #16

    ReplyDelete
  25. Handsome Tori Mitchell #17

    ReplyDelete
  26. #16 Charles McGuirk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tori Mitchell # 17

    ReplyDelete
  28. Tori Mitchell # 17

    ReplyDelete
  29. Tori Mitchell # 17

    ReplyDelete
  30. #16 Charles McGuirk

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tori Mitchell # 17

    ReplyDelete