Thursday, August 30, 2012

OS25--FEATURE BITZ--MR COUTURE 2013 KARRAS JORDAN!


Photos by Styleyes, I Am Eye Photos, Karras Jordan, Nicole Chapman Pleshette and Natasha Atkins



Atlanta-based model Karras (pronounced like Paris with a “K”) Jordan is on a mission to be THE NEXT in the modeling industry.  This New Jersey native is on the right road when his travels had taken him to St. Louis, Mo. this past Sunday where he won the title Mr. Couture in the 4th Annual Mista Couture Charity Style Contest, a contest where gents compete in their best fashion styles in various categories.

OUTSTAGN had a chance to talk with Karras soon after his win on his promising career.






OS: How long have you been modeling?
KJ:For not that long, But It is exciting!


OS:How did you get into modeling?
KJ:A friend was shooting for her clothing line and the model she had couldn't make it so she asked me to do it for her. After the shoot, the photographer liked my look and asked to shoot me. I agreed and Karras Jordan arrived!










Karras looking out of his hotel room in St Louis before prepping for the Mista Couture Charity Style Contest.




OS:What other shows have you done prior to doing the Mista Couture Show?
KJ:I have done the Bronner Brothers show in Atlanta amongst other advertisements.

OS:What was your most embarrassing moment while on stage doing a fashion show or event?
KJ: So far no embarrassing moments thank GOD!










OS:What is your trademark style?
KJ:Many people call my style edgy because of my tattoos, but in my opinion my style is very diverse and universal.


OS:What is the one thing that people may be surprised to know about you?
KJ: I'm very humble  and I don't go out much, my free time is spent with my love ones when I have it.




Karras in his Mr Couture sash after winning the title.


OS:So what was your initial reaction when we contacted you to be a part of the Mista Couture show?
KJ: After finding out what the show was all about, I was honored and, excited to be apart of such a charitable event.

OS:Did you tell anyone, like your family and friends,  that you were doing it and if so, what was their reaction?
KJ:They were of course excited for me, and while doing something to help a good cause. It was accepted as a blessing.





Karras backstage with the other winners of the Mista Couture show: (FROM LEFT) Chicagoan TC Cantley (Popular Vote Winner; 1st Runner Up) and Brandon Chisom (Third Place, Mr Couture STL Rep)


OS:Was this your first time in St Louis? And if so, what was your thoughts on the Gateway City?
KJ: Yes it was my first time. Although I didn't get to see the city because of my schedule, I still enjoyed the people that I came in to contact with . I am excited to come back and visit the city and people again. I was very excited to see the Arch though.

OS:So what’s next for you?
KJ:Only the man above know that, but I plan on taking over the world if I am giving the chance. My life has been a movie filled with pain, laughter, good, bad, happy and sad but at the end of it all hopefully I will get a standing ovation.

OS:Where can your fans reach you?
KJ: People can reach me at  www.karrasjordan.com
Instagram Karras Jordan, Facebook: Karris Jordan, Twitter: Karris Jordan. Look me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment