Thursday, December 5, 2019

OS 19. OUT ON THE TOWN

HEY OUTSTAGRS!

ITS THAT TIME!!


TIME TO GET TOWNED!!!

The 2020 OBSDN Men of Color Calendar is now ready for shopping and shipping! 
You can check out  12 guys from across the country in various fields pose in black white pic collages consisting of tasteful artistic body poses , undergear and fashion styles. 

To purchase go to www.maatology-productions.myshopify.com or click the ad on the right hand side of this blog (WEB VERSION OF BLOG).  LIMITED SUPPLY WILL BE SOLD.


Here are the gents who have participated in the 2020 calendar. This is the poster that is also on sale on the Shopify link. It retails at www.maatology-productions.myshopify.com 

Parts of the proceeds of both the calendar and poster  will go Jessie B's Academy for Preschoolers in St Louis.





Now lets get town!


Last Saturday, I attended Jessica Black's annual fundraiser for her pre school academy, Jessie B's at the Kappa House in Midtown St Louis.  




 YOURS TRULY presenting Jessica Black a check for $200 for donations from my calendar, OBSDN.  Photo by www.soliderbyblood.com



                                         Black at the mic welcoming everyone at the gala.
 Young boys demonstrating their learning to play the congra drum as their teacher 
Yahalelei Ben Kaniyah looks on. 
                                     The Academy Dance Team performing for the crowd. 
 Lou We Wood Radios' Antione Larry receiving an award from Black fro his contribution to the Academy.




 Mr April OBSDN 2020 rep Brandon Chisom presenting an award to Tony Davis for his work with the Academy.
YOURS TRULY posing with rapper Rinaa who won the 2020 OBSDN Men of Color Calendar and Poster during the gala's raffle and Chisom. Photo by www.soliderbyblood.com









For this week, I have one

On Wednesday, I had gone to the CVS Pharmacy on Lindell to pick up some items and I was in front of a young college kid in line. The college kid asked about where to find a particular item while in line and the check out lady told him where to find it. 

She placed his items to the side of the counter and then she said, "Next in line."

She had a perturbed look on her face and said to me, "I dont get these college kids these days, They do not know how to shop. When my kids were in school I made sure to teach them how to shop.

I laughed it off and just said, "I hear ya."

Then she went into a rabbit hole and said, "That's like my father, he was in Vietnam. And he had to learn how to fold clothes. If he didn't do it right, he had to clean the floors with a toothbrush."

She chuckled.

Again, I just said, 'I hear ya."

Soon after the college kid walked up behind me waiting to be checked as I walked off.


Then I said to myself after I walked out the store, "What made her go off like that?"

Who knows, but I know not to have all my items if I get her to check me and for her to talk about us lazy men. 


LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment