Thursday, December 19, 2019

OS 21: OUT ON THE TOWN

HEY OUTSTAGRS!

ITS THAT TIME!!


TIME TO GET TOWNED!!!

The 2020 OBSDN Men of Color Calendar is now ready for shopping and shipping! 
You can check out  12 guys from across the country in various fields pose in black white pic collages consisting of tasteful artistic body poses , undergear and fashion styles. 

To purchase go to www.maatology-productions.myshopify.com or click the ad on the right hand side of this blog (WEB VERSION OF BLOG).  LIMITED SUPPLY WILL BE SOLD.


Here are the gents who have participated in the 2020 calendar. This is the poster that is also on sale on the Shopify link. It retails at www.maatology-productions.myshopify.com 

Parts of the proceeds of both the calendar and poster  will go Jessie B's Academy for Preschoolers in St Louis.





We will be seeking gents of color for our 2021 calendar set for July 2020 release. Shoots will start Jan 16. If interested in shooting email to snaphoney2011@gmail.com for more details!




Now lets get town!

YOURS TRULY didnt do any traveling AGAIN last weekend, so we get into some segments....




FIT TALEZ



 This week I have a fitness gym story that may be a bit gross so dont eat your lunch while you read the following:   

This was recent at the Golds Gym that I currently attend. So it was after one of my workouts and I always ALWAYS take a shower in the lockerroom after each workout. I refuse to leave the gym with sweaty skin.

So this particular day when I was prepping to walk to the private shower area, there is a small aisle way to walk down to enter the showers. Well, there was one guy who was walking to the showers  and as he was bending to grab something from his bag to go into the shower. Mind you, it was just us getting ready to take a shower.  So  as I was walking near him, his back turned from me,  he bent over  to get something out his bag on the floor of the aisle where his shower area was and he let  out a HUGE FART that shot straight in my direction. 

And the fart echoed. 

He said, "OH EXCUSE ME."

Now mind you, his naked butt was bent over when he did it!

I was so shocked that I couldnt say anything. Not , "Thats OK." or "Its All Good." or "You Nasty MF." I guess I was a bit mortified but it wasnt done intentionally.  So as I walked into a shower, in my mind I was like, "Did he just fart....in my direction?" 


Now my question is, "Is this an assault with a deadly weapon?"

LOL                                            





For this week, I have one




I usually go to Dollar Tree on Saturdays to pick up some mens grooming items and any other what nots after I work out. The one I usually go to is the one in Hazelwood.

So this particular Saturday Im in line, and there is this very colorful 40 something urban check out woman who rings up people while cracking jokes. Very animated. 

Well, this particular Saturday she must have thought she was on Def Comedy Jam. All she needed was a mic.  While some people in her line were amused, some were annoyed, including myself.

During her stand up at the cash machine I was next in line before a customer was getting checked out. The check out lady got one of those shopping dividers that is used to separate peoples items and she threw it in my direction.

Then she said, "Oh, sorry, didnt mean to throw it at you."

I just looked at her. 

If stares could kill.

In my mind, I was saying, "If you werent up in here trying to be a comic, and getting pumped up with adrenaline from people laughing AT YOU then you would be paying attention to what you are doing."

But the jokes stopped quickly when I got up to her register, and acted like a professional, even helped to press the RECEIPT button on the console where you swipe your card. Guess she thought I was going to contact the manager.

But Im sure the jokes continued after I left.

SMH



If you have an event, service or an artist to promote on OUTSTAGIN  email to maat.atkins@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment